Copyright Amici Villas Limited
Detailed below are the terms of the agreement between you, the holidaymaker (The Client) and the owners or their representative, hereinafter called ‘The Owner’.
Please read this information carefully. The party leader (who must be over 18 years of age) signs the booking form on behalf of the entire party and this contract comes into existence on the date shown on the acknowledgement and confirmation receipt issued by us. The maximum number of people quoted for the property must not be exceeded unless The Owners have given their permission.
All bookings are made subject to the following conditions:
1. The property is offered for holiday rental subject to confirmation by the Owner or their representatives.
2. To reserve the property the client should complete and sign the booking form and return it together with payment of non-
3. The balance of rent is payable not less than 6 weeks before the start of the rental period. If payment is not received by the due date, we reserve the right to give notice in writing that the reservation is cancelled. The client will remain liable to pay the balance of rent unless The Owners are able to re-
4. Any chargeable expenses arising during the rental period should be settled with the owners or the owners’ representatives before departure. 5. The client agrees to pay for any breakages losses or damage to the property and/or its contents caused or arising during the period of letting.
6. Subject to Clauses 2 and 3 above, in the event of cancellation, refunds of amounts paid will be made if The Owners are able to re-
7. The rental period shall normally commence at 4.00pm on the arrival date and finish at 10.00am on the departure date. The Owners shall not be obliged to offer the accommodation before the time stated and the clients shall not be entitled to remain in occupation after the time stated. No arrivals will be accepted after 10.00pm.
8. The client agrees to be a considerate tenant and to take good care of the property and to leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the rental period. The client also agrees not to act in any way which would cause disturbance to those residents in any neighbouring properties.
9. The client shall report to the owners or the owners’ representatives without delay any defects in the property or breakdown in equipment plant machinery or appliances in the property or garden. Arrangements for repair or replacement will be made as soon as possible.
10. The owners or their representatives shall not be liable to the client: for any temporary defect or stoppage in the supply of public services to the property nor in respect of any equipment plant machinery or appliances in the property or garden; for any loss damage or injury which is the result of adverse weather conditions, riot war strike or other matters beyond the control of the owners; for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused to or suffered by the client if the property shall be rendered unavailable as a result of circumstances beyond the control of the owners.
11. Under no circumstances shall the owners’ liability to the client exceed the amount paid to the owners for the rental period.
12. In the event of dispute the client and owner will endeavour to reach a fair and just settlement.